2016 summer programs:
Fundamental as well as expert skills are taught during this camp through various drills, exercises, point play situations, tennis games and matches. Based on a player’s age and skill level, they will be divided into specific classes.Each class will meet from Monday-Friday from June 27th – September 2nd (10 weeks)
Summer Camp Classes Details:
||This class is designed around building motor skills and coordination while also focusing on basic shot techniques, grips, swings and footwork. We will incorporate a lot of fun games at this level to make the class enjoyable for our beginner players.
|Intermediate Training Program
|Players with 1-2 years of tennis experience
||This class will strongly focus on the correct shot mechanics and movements. The right motion for each shot will be stressed on and players will be introduced to the basics of tactics and matchplay.
|Tournament Level and/or School Team Level Players
||This class is all about maximizing a player’s strengths and minimizing their weaknesses as competitors. Players will have an opportunity to fine tune their best shots and work on improving their weaknesses. The class will also focus on advanced tactics and strategies to optimize matchplay.
|Tournament Training Group
|High Performance Training
||This group will meet from 5:30pm-7:30pm. Our High Performance professional level instructors will teach this class. This class is not open to all players, participants will be invited prior to the start of camp. A high level of School play and/or USTA ranking is required to apply for this camp. Each Class will include 30 minutes of intense on court footwork and fitness work.
2016 Summer Camp Runs Monday –June 22 – September 2nd (10 weeks)
A Typical Day of Camp
7:00 am- Early care
8:00 am Stretching, dynamic footwork, tennis conditioning
9:00 am Intense stroke production drills/ Live ball drills
10:30 am Cooperative Rallies/ Situational Point Play
11:15 pm Lunch & Swim Break
12:30 pm College Prep Courses (English/Math/Science)
3:00 pm Interactive drills
3:30 pm Competitive match play/ point play
5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Pick up time/ After care begins
(Early care OR After care rate $15/day or $50/week for each)
2016 Summer Camp Rates:
1 week Sessions:
Full Day @ $485/wk 9:00-16:00
Half Day @ $265/wk 9:00-12:00
5 week Sessions:
Full Day @ $2250/for 5 weeks 9:00-16:00
Half Day @ $1250/for 5 weeks 9:00-16:00 OR 13:00 – 16:00
10 week Sessions:
(All players who sign up for the entire 10 week season will enjoy 10% discount on weekly prices. Included in rates quoted below)
Full Day @ $4250/for 10 weeks 9:00-16:00
Half Day @ $2250/for 10 weeks 9:00-16:00 OR 13:00 – 16:00
ALL HIGH PERFORMANCE CLASSES AND PRACTICES WILL BE CUSTOMIZED, BASED ON THE LEVEL AND NEEDS OF EACH INDIVIDUAL PLAYER.
High Performance Camp (5:00pm – 8:30pm + On Court Fitness)
1 week Session: $325/wk
5 Week Session: $1500/for 5 weeks
10 week Session: $2750/for 10 weeks
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Food and drinks (other than water) are NOT allowed on the courts. Water may be taken onto the courts in a covered container.
- Use of cell phones is prohibited on courts.
- Only players and coaches (with Advantage Tennis advance permission) are allowed on court. Spectators and visitors must remain in designated area.
- Player under fifteen (15) years of age shall be present and allowed to play tennis only with adult supervision.
- Tennis shoes and proper tennis attire is required at all times on courts. Advantage Tennis maintains the right to pre-empt any player/group time if proper attire is not worn.
- Advantage Tennis is not responsible for valuables lost or stolen in the tennis facility or on the grounds of Advantage Tennis.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited within the tennis facility or on the grounds of Advantage Tennis.
- Tennis baskets, hopper, and balls are the property of Advantage Tennis and are to be used only by Advantage Tennis staff and independent coaches (with Advantage Tennis advance permission). No teaching equipment, may be brought in for use without Advantage Tennis advance permission. Only Advantage Tennis staff and independent coaches (with Advantage Tennis advance permission) are allowed to teach on the courts. The maximum number of tennis balls per court is 6 unless accompanied by Advantage Tennis staff or independent coach (with Advantage Tennis advance permission).
- The use and occupancy of the Advantage Tennis facility and grounds is strictly at the players’ risk. Advantage Tennis is not responsible for injuries, accidents or damages to personal property arising from activities at the facility and/or on the grounds.
- Contract Court times guarantee players a court during their contracted time slot. Specific court requests are NOT guaranteed and Advantage Tennis reserves the right at its sole discretion to change the court of play whenever deemed necessary.
- Undersigned represents that he/she has had a medical examination and is in good physical health required to play tennis or activities at the Advantage Tennis facility. Undersigned acknowledge and understand that the participation or use of Advantage Tennis facility and courts include an inherent risk of physical or other injury and/or damage or loss to personal property. Undersigned knowingly, freely and willingly agree to assume all those risks. As lawful consideration for being permitted to participate on the courts, Undersigned agree to hold harmless Advantage Tennis, including all officials, officers, sponsors, organizers, supervisors, volunteers,participants, and all other agents from any legal liability, and agree not to sue Windsor Tennis Center, for any and all injuries or property damage whether or not such injury, damage, death or loss was caused by negligence,carelessness or any other cause that might otherwise result in Advantage Tennis being liable to the undersigned. Undersigned agree that undersigned will not bring or be a party to any legal action or claim against Advantage Tennis based upon or arising from participation or any legal theory including, but not limited to, personal injury, undue influence, and/or emotional distress. Undersigned is aware this contract is legally binding and that undersigned is releasing and limiting legal rights by signing it.
- Undersigned may not assign or transfer the available rights hereunder. Advantage Tennis retains the right to assign or transfer its rights hereunder.This Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with thelaws of the State of New Jersey. This Contract constitutes the entirecontract between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and no other contract or promise not contained in this Contract will be validor binding. If any portion of this Contract is determined by a court orotherwise to be unenforceable, the remainder of this Contract will be valid and binding upon the parties.
- COLLECTION: Should collection procedures become necessary for any amount or amounts due, undersigned agrees to pay all collection fees as well as any court costs and reasonable attorney fees incurred by Advantage Tennis in collecting the undersigned’s account.